BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.29.2009

8 TRACKS!

Probably the COOLEST music site next to pandora, 8 TRACKS is starting to make me an addict. 
8 TRACKS is a website that allows anyone, who goes through the 5 second sign-up, to make playlists based on 
moods, genres, favorites, and other great subjects! Even better you can listen to thousands of mixes by people 
all over the world. This is a GREAT way to discover new music. I'm already a believer. 
I have published one mix so far and its the previous EMT playlist I blogged about before. It has most of the songs
that I said were a must-have for any MP3. 
The only thing I dislike about 8 TRACKS is that when you have several windows up on your computer, sometimes the beginning of the song catches and starts to skip. very annoying!

Check out www.8tracks.com and my mixes at www.8tracks.com/tessallen

peace, 
tess.allen

1 comments:

FAVES-RAVES by Momma T said...

Can't wait to check it out! Thanks!!