BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.28.2009

Kings of Leon

The Kings... of what?

ACL 10/02/09

Being a long time fan of the Kings of Leon, listening to their first album Youth and Young Manhood released in 2003 and now loving Only by the Night, I have to admit I wasn't very impressed by their show. Don't get me wrong, they are insanely amazing musicians and with their success story you can't help but like them, but I wasn't very blown away by their stage presence. For me, a fabulous show depends on if the artist is willing to interact with the crowd and play for them. Kings just weren't there for me. True musicians though, they played all their big hits and sounded great.
Knowing the Kings aren't going anywhere (almost exact quote from lead singer, Caleb Followill) I look forward to seeing a concert in the years to come. Maturing might be good for them.

Recommended Tracks: Sex on Fire, 17, Use Somebody

peace,
tess.allen

0 comments: